Esthetician / Spa Therapist
We are an upscale wellness destination in a growing tourist mountain town. This is a great opportunity for the right person to work in a supportive environment and build a local and tourist clientele.
Successful Candidates are available 2 – 5 days a week, and able to work evenings and weekends.
Here is a list of some of the qualities we are looking for in a candidate:
- Good communication skills, with a positive “can do” attitude
- Professional appearance maintained at all times
- The genuine drive to make people feel special
- Ability to learn and communicate the products and services we offer
- No hesitation to make sales or offer seasonal promotions
- Confident ability to work with others
- Forward thinker, ability to anticipate needs of guests and co-workers
- Willingness to learn our services and perform them to our standards
- Supports our holistic approach to our services
The duties of the Spa Therapist may include the following but not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Learning and Performing Spa Services to Spa Guests
- Relaxation Facials & Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Body Wraps, lash & brow tinting
- Keeping your work space clean and helping others
- Help maintain Linen area
- Product Sales
- Anticipating needs of fellow Spa Therapists and Receptionists
- Performing Daily Tasks as assigned on schedule
- Promoting Spa Services and Promotions to Guests
- Offering information and ease of purchase or any and all spa products
- Assist the Receptionist as needed
- WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Competitive compensation
- Commissions on product sales
- Perks on products, floating, infrared salt & wellness room and spa services
Please respond via email to this posting with your resume attached. Please take the time to tell us why you would make a great Spa Therapist in our wellness center.
We will respond to qualified candidates with more information about our company and to book a time for an interview