Do you have a wedding or special occasion coming up? Or just want your skin to look it’s best?
Your skin can be improved by following a few simple tips.
- Want healthy skin? Feed it well! I can’t stress this enough. Plenty of water, leafy greens, good protein and foods rich in antioxidants. Among the must-have foods for healthy skin: omega-3 fatty acids. The foods highest in omega-3 fatty acids include seafood (especially tuna and salmon) as well as walnuts, chia and flax seed. A good quality Omega3 supplement at 3000mg a day is highly beneficial.
- Investing in proper skin care products free from toxic and artificial ingredients, will help you to look your best, with no toxic side effects.
- Use a quality, gentle exfoliant to help shed dull, dead skin once a week to keep the skin fresh and smooth.
- If you want fewer wrinkles, brighter, less puffy eyes, and a glowing completion then get 7-8 hours of sleep every night!
- Consult a skin care expert. They are trained to help you with your skin care concerns and know the best products and services for your skin concern or type.