Why do we love Beauty Through Balance products so much? The reasons are many and we want to take a moment to tell you why!
Beauty Through Balance (BTB) products are inspired by nature and the beauty of our surroundings. In fact, they are made right here in beautiful British Columbia. The products are pure and natural using BC and Canadian-sourced ingredients as much as possible. And the ingredients and formulas are carefully researched and tested, and adhere to strict sustainable and ethical practices during harvesting and production.
BTB prides itself in offering products that are uniquely therapeutic and holistic. They’re formulated to heal from the inside. And better yet, the products are free of ingredients like SLS, mineral oil, propylene glycol, petrochemicals, artificial colours and fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and other common synthetics.
These truly amazing skincare formulas intend to:
• Deeply moisturize, nourish, and protect your skin
• Help heal skin irritations and other concerns
• Promote a glowing, hydrated complexion
• Infuse essential vitamins, fatty acids, and anti-oxidants
• Connect you to the healing powers of nature
Beauty Through Balance at Zen
There are several different product lines so we want to give you a little more detail about the specific ones that we use at Zen. Our favourite products that we sell at the spa and use for massages, bodywraps, manicures, and pedicures include:
• Indian Spice Massage Serum – This serum smells as divine as it performs. It provides healing to areas of the body holding tension and pain, promotes relaxation and mood balance, and eases symptoms related to headaches and jet lag.
• Pink Lotus Body Oil – With ingredients like chia seed and pomegranate oil, this product is rich in fatty acids and anti-oxidants. It fights free radical damage and signs of aging while leaving the skin luxuriously silky smooth.
• Bio-Plant Renewal Complex – This is a nightly face & neck serum that nourishes the skin, infuses vitamins, moisturizes, protects, helps smooth lines, and promotes healthy, glowing skin. It includes revitalizing ingredients like carrot oil, rosehip seed, and vitamin e.
• Signature/Seaweed Line – This line uses seaweed fronds, which are stalks that are sustainably and ethically harvested in the Haida Gwaii area of British Columbia. These products revitalize the skin, promote rehydration, calm and soothe skin conditions, reduce inflammation and fluid retention, soothe sore and tired muscles, and help revitalize the mind and body.
• Lavender Soy Line – This line moisturizes, heals skin tissue, addresses irritations, and improves overall skin clarity. It’s very helpful for eczema and dry or irritated skin, and contains pure lavender essential oil and extract, as well as non-GMO soy.
You may have also noticed the Spa Luxury Series that we use in our washrooms and showers at the spa. These products are created with pure Canadian Forest Essences, and we’re really excited about a new addition to the line…
Canadian Wilderness Replenishing Polish
This polish (similar to a scrub) is made with Canadian evergreens, hemp, and other phyto-actives. With a whipped texture and creamy consistency, it provides deep moisturizing, repair, and protection. Some of the key ingredients include:
• Hemp seed oil and hemp exfoliator – Improves overall texture and complexion while repairing dry areas and easing muscle and joint pain
• Meadowfoam oil – A plant-derived ingredient that nourishes and moisturizes skin
• Aloe butter and calendula oil – Nourishes, soothes, and heals skin
• Evergreen forest essences – Offers a variety of benefits to the skin while bringing a sense of calmness and rejuvenation
And with the launch of this product, we’ll be offering a new service: The Forest Elements Pedicure and Body Wrap! Call us or stop into the spa to learn more about this new offering that is coming in early August.
You can surely see why we believe in Beauty Through Balance products. However, this is definitely not the only amazing line we use at the spa. Over the next few months, we’ll be featuring our favourite product lines so that you can learn more about them and fall in love with them just like we have.
To learn more, purchase products, or book services, call us at 250-432-9978, email firstname.lastname@example.org, walk into the spa, or visit our website at www.zenmountainfloat.com.
We look forward to helping you find your Zen!
Photo Credit: Beauty Through Balance